We Help You Plan, Organize Details and Keep you on Track
Each year, Ontario Opticians are required to complete a minimum of 16 hours of Continuing Education.
- 8 College Accredited opticianry CE activity hrs.
- 4 hrs. contact lens technology
- 4 hrs. eyeglass technology
- 8 non-accredited, self directed CE activity hrs.
*Each year, the Ontario College of Opticians will select licensed Opticians, randomly, to submit materials, including:
- demographic information
- competency assessment forms
- improvement plans
- continuing education activity logs and supporting documents
- professional activity tracking sheet
- jurisprudence and sexual abuse prevention self-evaluation tools (every 3 years)
* see the Ontario College Link above for full, updated details.
We make Business Simple….Just Send Us Everything!
We help you plan your learning
Identify events and learning that fits your goals
Track and organize all forms and materials
Send you Quarterly updates